NoAudiophile DSP Correction for the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR
You can use Equalizer APO for PC to apply this setting to your Windows PC at a system level. For Mac you can try this out choosing the parametric EQ option and entering the filters by hand. If you are a Linux user and the chops to prove it, this is a good solution for System Wide DSP.
Pioneer BS22 - 9/21/2013
Loses about 2dB perceived volume, but sounds amazing now. Excellent tonal qualities as long as the grill is off. These should be ear level a little below the tweeter and on
stands away from desktop reflections as well as at least 6 inches away from a back wall for a desktop setup.
Click the image to download the correction file.
Give feedback on this correction here at the noaudiophile subreddit
Other content you may like:
- Vanatoo Transparent One Review - Software update brings new standard of performance!
- Lone Star Audio Fest 2018 - Staying up late, drinking too much, smoking like chimneys!
- Andrew Jones goes back the be begining, ELAC B5.2 Debut 2.0 Review is up!
- New Scores for all reviewed speakers - Compare and sort for fun!
- Creative Sound Solutions DIY Solution for the high end - CSS Criton 1TD v2 review is up!
- Dayton Makes a Budget Desktop speaker with a crossover - Dayton Audio MK402 review is up!
- Smaller than small, deeper than deep - iLoud Micro Monitor review is up!
- Vanatoo's new speaker, The Transparent Zero review is up!
- SVS Prime Bookshelf Review is now available for your viewing pleasure
- ELAC A-Stock UB5 Listening Impressions are up!
- 30 years in the making, the ancient Bose 901 finally gets measured - The Bose 901 review is up!
- Lock and load, we are hitting the bottom of the barrel with both barrels - The Logitech z313 review is up!
- Bulletproof speakers... No, it's just the B&W 686 S2 Review!
- Declare independence from the British sound! - The KEF Q300 review is up!
- Recommended System Finder - Just in time for the Holidays!
- JBL LSR308 Studio Montor - Super Massive Epic Review!
- Two years after starting this site I finally get around to talking about my stereo.
- Small and cheap speakers transform into retarded and good... Micca COVO-S Review!
- AMT tweeter on a B652? The Dayton B652-AIR is reviewed for great justice!
- JBL LSR305 Studio Monitor Review!
- Zu Essence Review!