NoAudiophile DSP Corrections for the Micca Club 3
You can use Equalizer APO for PC to apply this setting to your Windows PC at a system level. For Mac you can try this out choosing the parametric EQ option and entering the filters by hand.
Micca Club 3 - 8/8/2014
Loses about 4dB perceived volume, so it makes the inefficency problem more of a problem. Massive improvement, so they sound alright now. Not great, but alright. Oh, and they get some of Dat Bass!
Click the image to download the correction file.
Give feedback on this correction here at the noaudiophile subreddit
Other content you may like:
- Vanatoo Transparent One Review - Software update brings new standard of performance!
- Lone Star Audio Fest 2018 - Staying up late, drinking too much, smoking like chimneys!
- Andrew Jones goes back the be begining, ELAC B5.2 Debut 2.0 Review is up!
- New Scores for all reviewed speakers - Compare and sort for fun!
- Creative Sound Solutions DIY Solution for the high end - CSS Criton 1TD v2 review is up!
- Dayton Makes a Budget Desktop speaker with a crossover - Dayton Audio MK402 review is up!
- Smaller than small, deeper than deep - iLoud Micro Monitor review is up!
- Vanatoo's new speaker, The Transparent Zero review is up!
- SVS Prime Bookshelf Review is now available for your viewing pleasure
- ELAC A-Stock UB5 Listening Impressions are up!
- 30 years in the making, the ancient Bose 901 finally gets measured - The Bose 901 review is up!
- Lock and load, we are hitting the bottom of the barrel with both barrels - The Logitech z313 review is up!
- Bulletproof speakers... No, it's just the B&W 686 S2 Review!
- Declare independence from the British sound! - The KEF Q300 review is up!
- Recommended System Finder - Just in time for the Holidays!
- JBL LSR308 Studio Montor - Super Massive Epic Review!
- Two years after starting this site I finally get around to talking about my stereo.
- Small and cheap speakers transform into retarded and good... Micca COVO-S Review!
- AMT tweeter on a B652? The Dayton B652-AIR is reviewed for great justice!
- JBL LSR305 Studio Monitor Review!
- Zu Essence Review!