NoAudiophile DSP Corrections for the JBL LSR305
You can use Equalizer APO for PC to apply this setting to your Windows PC at a system level. For Mac you can try this out choosing the parametric EQ option and entering the filters by hand. If you are a Linux user and the chops to prove it, this is a good solution for System Wide DSP.
JBL LSR305 - 8/5/2014
Loses 2dB perceived volume, and fixes something I can hear, but it's not much.
Click the image to download the correction file.
Give feedback on this correction here at the noaudiophile subreddit
Other content you may like:
- A mostly postive review and I still manage to burn bridges with Behringer - Truth B2031A Review is up!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Repairing Monsters
- SVS Prime Bookshelf Review is now available for your viewing pleasure
- ELAC A-Stock UB5 Listening Impressions are up!
- The Fall of the THX standard, and a bit about some speakers - The Logitech z623 THX review is up!
- 30 years in the making, the ancient Bose 901 finally gets measured - The Bose 901 review is up!
- Lock and load, we are hitting the bottom of the barrel with both barrels - The Logitech z313 review is up!
- World debut review of the Selah Audio Compatto is up!
- Bulletproof speakers... No, it's just the B&W 686 S2 Review!
- Declare independence from the British sound! - The KEF Q300 review is up!
- Internet Stalker forces me to drink beers and review the Wave Crest HVL-1!
- Recommended System Finder - Just in time for the Holidays!
- Can Andrew Jones walk on water, find out in the ELAC B5 Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - RMAF 2015 Day 1 Show Report!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - RMAF 2015 Day 2 Show Report!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - RMAF 2015 Day 3 Show Report!
- JBL LSR308 Studio Montor - Super Massive Epic Review!
- Two years after starting this site I finally get around to talking about my stereo.
- Small and cheap speakers transform into retarded and good... Micca COVO-S Review!
- AMT tweeter on a B652? The Dayton B652-AIR is reviewed for great justice!
- JBL LSR305 Studio Monitor Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Dude likes the way it looks, I hate the way it sounds
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Crazy beautiful speakers and too many amps
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Time machine engaged!
- Zu Essence Review!
- Pioneer BS22 Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - lots of tubes and massive horns