NoAudiophile DSP Corrections for the Micca COVO-S
Micca COVO-S - 2/13/2015
Loses about 6dB perceived volume, so it makes the inefficency problem more of a problem. This is an improvement, but These speaker still suck and I don't recomend using them without stereo subwoofers as seen in the Micca Voltron project.
Click the image to download the correction file.
Give feedback on this correction here at the noaudiophile subreddit
Other content you may like:
- SVS Prime Bookshelf Review is now available for your viewing pleasure
- ELAC A-Stock UB5 Listening Impressions are up!
- The Fall of the THX standard, and a bit about some speakers - The Logitech z623 THX review is up!
- 30 years in the making, the ancient Bose 901 finally gets measured - The Bose 901 review is up!
- Lock and load, we are hitting the bottom of the barrel with both barrels - The Logitech z313 review is up!
- World debut review of the Selah Audio Compatto is up!
- Bulletproof speakers... No, it's just the B&W 686 S2 Review!
- Declare independence from the British sound! - The KEF Q300 review is up!
- Internet Stalker forces me to drink beers and review the Wave Crest HVL-1!
- Recommended System Finder - Just in time for the Holidays!
- Can Andrew Jones walk on water, find out in the ELAC B5 Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - RMAF 2015 Day 1 Show Report!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - RMAF 2015 Day 2 Show Report!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - RMAF 2015 Day 3 Show Report!
- JBL LSR308 Studio Montor - Super Massive Epic Review!
- Two years after starting this site I finally get around to talking about my stereo.
- Small and cheap speakers transform into retarded and good... Micca COVO-S Review!
- AMT tweeter on a B652? The Dayton B652-AIR is reviewed for great justice!
- JBL LSR305 Studio Monitor Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Dude likes the way it looks, I hate the way it sounds
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Crazy beautiful speakers and too many amps
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Time machine engaged!
- Zu Essence Review!
- Pioneer BS22 Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - lots of tubes and massive horns