NoAudiophile DSP Correction for the Dayton Audio MK402
You can use Equalizer APO for PC to apply this setting to your Windows PC at a system level. For Mac you can try this out choosing the parametric EQ option and entering the filters by hand. If you are a Linux user and the chops to prove it, this is a good solution for System Wide DSP.
Dayton MK402 - 1/14/2018
This speaker is still plenty loud but does lose about 3dB to bring it flat.
Click the image to download the correction file.
Give feedback on this correction here at the noaudiophile subreddit
Other content you may like:
- Creative Sound Solutions DIY Solution for the high end - CSS Criton 1TD v2 review is up!
- Dayton Makes a Budget Desktop speaker with a crossover - Dayton Audio MK402 review is up!
- Smaller than small, deeper than deep - iLoud Micro Monitor review is up!
- Vanatoo's new speaker, The Transparent Zero review is up!
- SVS Prime Bookshelf Review is now available for your viewing pleasure
- ELAC A-Stock UB5 Listening Impressions are up!
- The Fall of the THX standard, and a bit about some speakers - The Logitech z623 THX review is up!
- 30 years in the making, the ancient Bose 901 finally gets measured - The Bose 901 review is up!
- Lock and load, we are hitting the bottom of the barrel with both barrels - The Logitech z313 review is up!
- Bulletproof speakers... No, it's just the B&W 686 S2 Review!
- Declare independence from the British sound! - The KEF Q300 review is up!
- Recommended System Finder - Just in time for the Holidays!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - RMAF 2015 Day 1 Show Report!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - RMAF 2015 Day 2 Show Report!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - RMAF 2015 Day 3 Show Report!
- JBL LSR308 Studio Montor - Super Massive Epic Review!
- Two years after starting this site I finally get around to talking about my stereo.
- Small and cheap speakers transform into retarded and good... Micca COVO-S Review!
- AMT tweeter on a B652? The Dayton B652-AIR is reviewed for great justice!
- JBL LSR305 Studio Monitor Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Dude likes the way it looks, I hate the way it sounds
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Crazy beautiful speakers and too many amps
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Time machine engaged!
- Zu Essence Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - lots of tubes and massive horns